Monday, August 18, 2008

Hui Wem bday...

It been a while I din post any new blog, even sing ying complain that I should make good use of it, trying to improve...*hehehe

Well, 16 of Ausgust is Hui Wem bday, our blue gang princess and in college is name as Lion Lim....(because of her hair and she like to use very LOUD voice to talk)
She busy on 16th, thus we had decide to celabrate on 15th...like usual, she decide the place and I just prepare myself and money and go.The place that she or we together this year is 代管山 restaurant in Pavillion *is really pretty and quite high class and I like place cos the environment is good,and I think the view is more great if our sit is near the window area.

There are together 10 person go celebrate with her(person you count in the pic in hwem blog la)But,this time not all the blue gang and the college can join...and I feel that she a bit disappoint..sumore all the day is not go according her plan *my personal feeling 

But,luckily I found the fruit cake she want...or not I think she more disappoint..Actually, I quite panic that time I cant find one, has been search for few bakery and all selling coklat, coklat and coklat cake only...*why a?all rich people like to eat coklat a?
At Last, I FOUND it, the Lavender cake shop *if not mistaken, actually dun have shop, just own certain area in food court and display thing and sell only
When I first saw it, I thinking that exactly her dream cake...but I laugh loud when I heard hui yin say that it for sure can 塞住她的狮子嘴, 哈哈!That cake is full of fruit on top and look very delicious..
We decide to buy it, but when I heard that can order half kg and come back and take it within an hour, I more happy it..*save money hehe and sumore can get a fresh one....



Back to the restaurant, although the environment is nice(cos all the time we keep take the picture in the restaurant) but the food. 马马虎虎,it just taste special *cos the most the food I never try before but din give me a very good and deep impression on it...
The only impression I would say that is just like the Britain food, all is big plate but small in quantity...
But, the dessert is ok....

Now, I still thinking should buy something to her as her birthday present...should give her one...wat to buy????

Tired already....so stop here la.....continue next time la...
=The End=

No comments: