Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tagged by Sing Ying

here I am, writing blog, *or should say just reply sying tag only?
Sorry la, I really dun hv much time to write blog, now I got teach tuition every mon-fri, so will be tired la. okok?

Name: Chin Wen (Alice)

Sisters: Eldest..(DA JIE)... 4 little sisters behind me

Shoe size: not a sensitive question *like sing ying -is 5 or 5 1/2 *but sometime 4 also can fit o...envy or not? sying?

Height: 150cm..(secondary until now, dun kn lately got grow or not la) .....haiz

Where do you live: KL

Favourite drinks: dun hv specific one, I think is 100 plus gua...

Favourite breakfast: I not realy care about it, as long as something to eat-mostly bread or biscuit..

Have you ever been on a plane?: yes....but small local plane la,(Air Asia)

Swam in the ocean: dun even know how to swim...haha

Fallen asleep at school: never in secondary school, but YES in college...*sometime quite often..

Broken some one's heart: I dun know, but I think yes, but not broke guy la, gal...

Fell off your chair: not...cause this painful experience I would 4get, now I can remember one...

Sat by the phone all night waiting for a call: NO, not need wait, why need? just call that person u waiting la...

What is your room like: normal bedroom la...

What's right beside you: my sis....

What is the last thing you ate: cake....*while writing this, my breakfast

Ever had chicken pox: yes........

Sore throat: Few weeks before...*after shout at the student that I teach...

Stitches: never....and I hope that would not happen in my life too...

Broken nose: never la...

Do you believe in love at first sight: not, cause I believe that kind of person just fall in love with your outlook, not the inside of you...

Like picnics: I wish to try once...

Who was the last person you danced with: with a guy I don't even remember he name or face...*when the first time I went to club with my friends...long story la..

Last made you smile: just few second a ago, while reading sying blog...

You last yelled at: my monkey students...

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: not yet, my mum haven back yet..

Kissed anyone: nope, my first kiss haven send out *even to my sis..

Get sick: touch wood leh...my exam coming soon...

Talk to an ex: the 'ex' mean ex-boyfriend or girlfriend right? I think I not need answer this la..

Miss someone: yup..

Eat: just now mention breakfast right...

Best feeling in the world: sleep as much as I can...

Do you sleep with stuffed animals: not...

What's under your bed: concrete....

Who do you really hate: got, but shld say is angry feeling la...*long time ago

What time is it now?: 11.27am

Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind : YES

Do you want children: yup...why not..

Do you like your hand-writing: YES, but not when I dun have mood..

Do you smile often: YES....

Are your toe nails painted: NOT...dun hope for..

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: any..as long as it's clean and not smelly..agreed..

What were you doing at 7:00 p.m.: mon-fri, on the way back from my tuition center..

What color shirt are you wearing now: light blue

I can't wait till: the week I not need to teach my monkey students...

When did you cry last: cant remember, very long time ago, few months ago...

Are you a friendly person: I think I am, but my friends dun think so...

Do you have any pets: nope, I living in a condo...only fish *do this count?

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: not...sad oh?

Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: Yes, she is my friend...

Do you sleep with the TV on?: when I too tired....I have one experience before..

What are you doing right now?: answering all these ques...at the same time talking with my mum...

Have you ever crawled through a window?: I din dare to...*I live fifth floor o...

Can you handle the truth?: I think not problem, depend la...

Are you too forgiving?: I think yes..

Are you closer to your mother or father?: both of them

Who was the last person you cried in front of?: I think is sing ying and yoon sin (at the same day), because I never cry in front of my parent or friends *besides they two la

How many people can you say you've really loved?: now is my family members and my blue gang...

Do you eat healthy?: not, cause I like fried food..and meat

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: -

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: YES....that the reason why I cried in front of sing ying and yoon sin

If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: sleep, cause mostly when I wake up, I will 4get all this

Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: depend la, see who is besides me that time...

Are you confident?: sometime...

Dun know who to tag...just leave it...
-end-

No comments: