Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tagged by Sing Ying-second tag...

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
27 will b my best choice...hope not more than 30 la..

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
sleep gua...n..do whatever I like...

3. If you have a close close close friend since childhood who loves to take away whatever you like, including guys/girls, and he/she always wins, will you still consider him/her your friend?
think not, because a best and close friend will not do this thing to you. You friend love you and share thing and her feeling to you...but not always take away the thing from you...*this is wat I feel la...

4. What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat?
I think not, cause I satisfied with wat I have now and dun one to give up anything that I now. *control yourself and excise more also can eat wat you want and at the same time would get fat la...

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Then, I wish to have 3 dreams to become true...haha greedy oh...

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
NOPE...if I do believe, then why I so hardworking in my work for...

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
All my loved and care ones...

8. What do you feel like doing, right now?
Sleep....my eyes are tired now...

9. If there's someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Hmm...now I think not, because I still think that it should be guy take action...but if I am 28 liao, I think I will take the action....hehe

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Wah...this is a tough ques....*hehe Erm,she like friendly, care about other, and willing to help friend when asked...but sometime also depend on her mood la...

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Well, I dun really sure what I want, but I think must be someone love me more than I love him...

12. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
Talk BAD bout me...

13. What is your ambition?
Dun really have one real ambition, but I always dream about to becomes a successful business women in future...I think this is my ambition..

14. Is anyone is perfect?
No....if perfect make not improvement, and I think will make that person very bored in life, because that person is perfect in everything....

15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
Sure happy, then you will life will rich of joy and full of sweet memories...

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Well, be more caring and good in communicating, especially with guy....

17. What's the craziest thing you did before you're 20?
went to eye on Malaysia nearly 12am....just to shoot a pic....(only three gurl all together that place is crowded with all Malay guys...*is quite dangerous

18. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
A successful business women, have big house and driving my dream car, haha....not to forgot already has a loved one....*daydreaming

19. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
Erm.......I really dun know...but I think is once decide, would not change, go for it, and dun ever regret what you had choose..

20. If you had 24 hours to do anything, anything at all in the world, whether it be realistically possible, what would it be?
Well, I want to a lots of things, meet my relatives in Penang (has been 2 years din meet each others), go Sunway lagoon, meet my blue gang and many more...but 24 hours is for sure not enough for me, so never mind...

No comments: