Friday, October 3, 2008

My "SEPTEMBER"

It been a long time I din write blog, I think I have been a month....now I have some time, then I think is time to express some...
many things happen in this month-SEPTEMBER, suppose that this month I think it will be the happy, because this month is my birthday-15 sept...one year once only, sure excited la, some more maybe this year is Sing Ying last time pui me celebrate...but....things din go as your expected..

Examination...
Every year my birthday, my semester examination sure fall between it, it had been happen two years, so I quite use to it. Although I pretend in front of my friends like I din mind they cant make it celebrate with me, actually I very mind. Well, not because I not enough mature, it just that I..I din have much of friend, furthermore, I dun have boyfriend, that why I felt that is important they all celebrate with me....at least my two 'best friend' are beside me...
I felt very happy that my birthday is not fall on important exam date, it at between, well I will think that, at least they will all have not excuse that go out to eat....*daydreaming


My grandmother fall sick....
11th Sept, it was a very usual day, I woke up late, eat breakfast at 'noon' and sit in front of the computer watch drama series. Although on 13 Sept I got LAW exam, but I really din have mood to study...I just keep telling myself,"ok, I will study at 3pm,just let me finish this chap(the drama series)".*haha, normally I would not keep my promise...hehe...
Everything is fine until my grandmother cant eat that night....everything change...and I felt very panic that night actually....
My grandmother start fall sick on Tuesday, I think..I not really put that must attention on her actually...she is my grandmother, we din have many topic to share at 1st....then as time go by, we all grow, then is less and less time we will spend together...Just on Tuesday, she suddenly very quiet...*not like usual, she keep complaint that she is hungry, and talk to the god, why not let her died...o any past history that all the person she spoke may is died already...she just keep sleep all day and not even have energy to speak and open her eyes...
At first, I thought she not feeling well, because she got high fever, but later on...when we found out she din even have energy to talk, eat and to sit...I realize that maybe she is going to leave...
That night, my mom,aunt and I panic dun know what to do...she lay on the, din open her eyes, we keep calling her, she also din give us any response...and she like very hard to breath*at that time, I almost cried out, I really scare she will suddenly stop breathing and go before the doctor came
Finally, after I think half an hour,*it is a very long period for me, sat beside the bed keep calling my grandmother hope she will give us response the doctor came...but the doctor also din help much, just tell us that have to sent to hospital, because that she is very week, cant swallow any food and pills

The 1st day at hospital...
my grandmother sent KL hospital at 11 Sept,8pm..but after the doctor check her situation and can give us a conclusion is on 12am....as a eldest girl in the family, what can do is just that stay at house and take care of my sis.
I feel better when I heard that my mum call from hospital that grandmother is better after 吊点滴, she got energy to move, slightly open her eyes and move her hand.I feel very relief that time. What I can help my mum is only take care of my sis, do all the 家务。*beside cooking la..
At night, my mood going down again. Because, the doctor final final report come out. At the evening,*when I visit my grandmum what the doctor say is fine, now maybe is the cause that make my grandmother fall sick....

13th Sept...my grandmother pass away

Just one night I din see my grandmother, she become more week...

Just after I finish my exam, I immediately call my mum she need help or not..*since she have been two night at hospital, but she refuse because today the doctor will come. At that time, I also realize that, maybe my grandmother would pass away anytime.
Suddenly at the afternoon, my uncle rush back, din say anything, just fetch my aunt to hospital and ask me take care the house and my sis.Just pass above 10 more minutes, my uncle call again and ask me bring along my sis to hospital.
I dun know how to descrise my feeling that time. I just can tell that, all the way driving to hospital, I was shaking all the time.
When I reach, grandmother have been 急救过 and stabil at that time, and what I saw is that my grandmother laying on the bed, breath very hard and with so many equipment on her sides even not places for us to stand. Her situation was so bad even the doctor ask us to be prepare, she may" go" anytime.
I stand at there, din dare to speaks much, trying to accept this fact. I just keep asking my mum, when dad will be back. He is the only family member haven see my grandmother for the last time. And asking are she ok, need rest or not?
At night, what I pray is that my grandmother can stand until my dad come back tomorrow.*just dont be so cruel to my dad..The another pray is that, please,please, please dont be so cruel to me also, please dont pass away on my birthday...*I really dun know how to accept this fact.
But, a midnight call have break my hope. My aunt sudden break into my room and ask me to take care the house. She and uncle have to rush to hospital.Once again, din say what happen...I sit alone on the living room, watching they two rush out and blank for few minutes..after that, I just rush back to my room and call my mum what have happen?my grandmother pass the 危险期 liao?But, what my mum told me is the most unwanted news that I want to heard....At that time, my tears drop without control. That time, all the emotion just break out, cry out without control for the 1st time.


The End...
What happen after this, I dun know how to continue, cos I not good in describe the Chinese 's funeral. This also is my most sad bday-my 20th bdy pass together with my grandmother funeral.For this year bday, my friend also din not celebrate once more time for me.The college friends even my blue gang. I quite disappointed, although I say not need the cake, but not even they got heart celebrate with me.
Actually I quite disappointed with the Newway date*I not willing to write anything about this date, everyone like not mood to sing k, at that time I really feel that I am wrong to suggest to sing k.maybe go out have dinner, it more better. Besides this, I just realize that HW think this was farewell for SY, well is my false din speak out,and this also is sing ying farewell, this combine my wish as well, because I wish to sing K, and I seldom have chance sing k with SY.

This is what I want to speak out, this is what I felt, and this is what happen in my “SEPTEMBER".

=THE END=

1 comment:

Casswen Lim Hui Wem said...

Babe..so sorry...I really dunno tat sing k is celebrate ur birthday..I really thought is sing k...and i thought ur grandmother birthday cannot celebrate v cake..so i miss to celebrate v you..so sorry..But I promise I go bangkok buy a special present for you..ok..