Friday, October 3, 2008

Sing ying...

28th is my "best friend" big day, not talking about her bday, but is the day that she going oversea-India to study.
I don't know what to write actually, my title write "sing ying".....erm, I heard that different between with best friend and friend is...a friend maybe just can write a simple profile about you, but a best friend can write a bibliography of you....well , I dont have any confidence to write out, sometimes I will forget what she say to me about her friends,college life, and her relatives. Besides that, I also miss many things that she want to share with me.*this consider good friends???hehe

Well, I really glad that I can meet her, be friend with her and share the secondary school life with her*not to forget all my blue gang friends What I can say is that she is a very good friend, sister in the family and play a very well roles in her life...*Lim Sing Ying,I very good to you ler...hehe

That day din happen many things, like what we plan, most of the will stay overnight at sing ying house...but really out of my expectation is that all present that night,*except kar ming la this situation really seldom happen after secondary school. Once again, I also din expect that we all din fall sleep that night. In the past, we all din have this record before, the most incredible record for us are 3am....haha

That night, we chat many things, but not all concentrate on sing ying topic only, because she also din know how to answer our questions.*I think she pretend to become blur,hehe and sudden I put my focus on Joee,*cos I very curious about Joee what she think in the deep heart,hehe I ask so many question and she sure give me all professional answer la. What I found out is that, I cant get the answer that I want for how many times I ask.Besides that, I wont force her to say something she dont want to say.Like me, if I dont want speak out, not even one person will know or feel it.

Sing ying have to check in at 7am, but we start off at 6 something....thus later on that will be a very 'high speed' car racing with sing ying's father car. In my life, I never feel that sitting on my blue gang car will be dangerous, and this is the 1st time...
But at here I also want to compliment our Liu Ying, she is a very very good friend, because just one call that night, she immediately come and appear at SY house. At that time we worry about can she drive after one night din sleep, she can do it without fail. I dont know Joee got fall sleep on the way we back home or not, but HW,SAW and I have sleep and just she can stand all the way.

We manage to reach on time, just like our style, blue gang always reach on time-tepat masa..haha and we also manage have our breakfast before boarding.
8.15am, is time to say ‘goodbye’...well actually I din felt very sad that time, but Joee say that the only the person will sad is Sing Ying. That right, she the person who cried and all of us din.

Sing Ying
I really going to miss you, really truly in my heart...so wish you all the best in India,Chennai right? study well, I know you can do it and just call us anytime when you need us. You is the person who speak out anything you want, so not really worry about your emotion but your stress...Worry about that you push to hard to yourselves, everyone is not perfect and sometime do your best is better that being perfect.you get it? Even in relationship also, ok? yoon sin not experience manage her relationship but you do.ok!


=THE END=

No comments: