Saturday, November 1, 2008

Time to study hard..

Now, I am in semester two of my diploma course. Now is just only week 4 of the week, but is getting more and more hard already. All the subject is difficult than before, even for the management subject.(the other subject are the Malaysia Company Law, taxation and financial accounting)
Have to study a lot, have to be do the revision after each lecture. I not the hardworking student type, so I do feel stress in study now. Luckily, the tutor job is going to be end, so maybe I have some or a bit extra times to study and do my homework and assignment liao.
Well, now is in advance diploma course right, so should be much more hard than in diploma course.

Haiz, it just the problems of my study attitude......don't blame other la...Haiz...

1 comment:

JoeE said...

WELL DONE..
U've abandoned ur blog for 1 year soon..