Saturday, June 7, 2008

Personal computer....

Finally...finally, I got my personal computer.

I don't know how to describe my feeling right. As you guy know, something that you wish so much, one day it show up in front you eyes,wow!!!! My feeling right now is like riding a roller coaster, going up and down.

I have this feeling before, back to last year....my dad say want buy a new car for..for...for...my mum la.Although is not for me, but I will definitely I use more than my mum(for my old friend,definitely know what I mean,right?)haha

Haiz,but I also not very excited 100% about this new computer, because after I have buy this(just after I paid the deposit only,I have found out that got cheaper price de....OMG.....that time I very up sad because all hwem friend (or should call as college) keep counting for me the price and say that I buy more expensive liao...anyway at last they say is not expensive la...so call REASONABLE price la..erm..feeling better but....at that time I was just keep thinking,thinking and thinking about "if I go ask hwem one more time, or if I just go one more round, waiting hwem call...."all about the situation 'IF'.....

But, suan le la...my sweet daddy pay de...hahaha
This present actually is my PMR plus SPM plus my diploma result I just get de..so I will appreciate very much...because not easy for me get present form my DAD ooo...


My 1st personal computer....Compaq Presario V3000.....(soli, not picture,just use your imagination la, my friend--14",plain with all black....hehee)


"The END"

1 comment:

singying said...

haha now my turn to leave coment....dear...i really wish to see ur laptop lor..ahaha well wait til get mine too....hey really happy that you went to the ceramony with me.....seriously appreciate it....really thanks....miss ya